ACPE 的国际服务计划为世界各地寻求提升和確保药学教育质量发展指导的利益相关者，提供咨询、培训和专业学位课程认证及预认证。ISP 的专业知识、全球视角、人力资源和正式程序，能支持世界各地的利益相关者在其各自国家推进药学教育和提高质量。ISP 成立于 2011 年 1 月。
- Associate Dean for Clinical Services and Practice Transformation
Baltimore, Maryland, USA (Chair)
- Professor Vice Dean, Accreditation, Quality Assurance & Assessment, and Professor of Pharmaceutics & Biopharmaceutics at the Jordan University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Pharmacy
Amman, Jordan (Vice Chair/Chair-Elect)
- Vice-Chancellor of JSS University, Mysuru
- Provost and Chief Academic Officer at Howard University
Washington, DC, USA
- Vice Rector for Planning and Development and Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, King Saud University College of Pharmacy
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- President of Pharm Consult NV, LLC
Reno, Nevada, USA
- Associate Professor in School of Pharmacy, Kaohsiung Medical University
- Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Sciences, and Director, International Programs and Residency Programs
ISP Advisory Group (ISPAG): 2018 – 2019 Term
Ola Ghaleb Al Ahdab, PhDAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Abdullah M. Alhammad, PharmD, BCPSRiyadh, Saudi Arabia
Lilian Azzopardi, BPharm (Hons), MPhil, PhD, MRPharmS, FFIPMsida, Malta
Leida Barrios, MScPanama City, Panama
Tina Penick Brock, RPh, MS, EdDMelbourne, Victoria, Australia
Rula M. Darwish, PhDAmman, Jordan
Rümeysa Demirdamar, PhDLefke, Northern Cyprus
Nettie Dzabala, MSc PharmBlantyre, Malawi
Manohar D. Karvekar, PhD, MPharmBangalore, India
Sherief Khalifa, PhDAjman, United Arab Emirates
Rosalyn Cain King, BS, PharmD, MPH, RPh, FNPhASilver Spring, Maryland, USA
Beom-Jin Lee, PhDYeongtong-Gu, Suwon, South Korea
Silvana Nair Leite, PhDFlorianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Donald E. Letendre, PharmDIowa City, Iowa, USA
Jih-Heng Li, BPharm, PhDKaohsiung City, Taiwan
Arijana Meštrovic, MPharm, DrScZagreb, Croatia
Imelda G. Peña, RPh, DrPHManila, Philippines
Mohamad Rahal, PhDBeirut, Lebanon
Antonio Sánchez Pozo, PhDGranada, Spain
Sumon Sakolchai, PhDThailand
P.T. Thomas, BPharm, MS, PhDPetaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Daisy Volmer, PhDTartu, Estonia
Certification of Professional Degree Programs
ACPE ISP Quality Criteria may be voluntarily adopted by degree programs in pharmacy outside of the United States.
Certification Quality Criteria
International Quality Criteria for Certification of Professional Degree Programs in Pharmacy
Adopted: June 23, 2016; Released: July 1, 2016
Policies and Procedures
The ACPE Board has adopted policies and procedures that apply to the Certification and Precertification of professional degree programs in pharmacy that are based outside the United States of America (USA) and its territories; namely, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the Virgin Islands.
Application for Certification:
ACPE accepts applications for Certification for programs that are a minimum of four academic years in length.
A summary of the steps in the application process and associated documentation, forms, flowcharts, and timelines are available for download.
Forms and Templates
Deadlines for Submission of Application for Certification*
Application for Precertification:
ACPE staff is currently working on drafting a summary of the steps in the application process and associated documentation, forms, flowcharts, and timelines. The website will be updated once the documents are internally finalized.
Please e-mail us at “email@example.com” with any questions or inquiries.
- Interim Report Template (June 2017)
The fee structure for ACPE international services and related resources are available below.
- For Estimated Total Fees for First Seven Years of Certification:
- For Estimated Fees for Future Years:
ACPE has a rich history of engagements and promoting information exchange internationally among organizations and agencies involved in the quality assurance of pharmacy education.
In addition, ACPE was contracted by MSH to develop a report on quality assurance of continuing education and continuing professional development. The report was entitled “Continuing Pharmaceutical Education: Guide to Establishing Quality Assured and Accredited Programs.”
Hosting International Visitors
ACPE has hosted visitors from around the world, and has provided assistance to many countries in their efforts to establish or develop their own quality assurance systems for pharmacy education. If you are interested in visiting ACPE, please e-mail ISP Director, Mike Rouse, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Future Meetings and Presentations
- May 2019 International Commission Meeting: May 5-7, 2019 in Chicago, IL, USA
- November 2019 International Commission Meeting: November 10-12, 2019 in Chicago, IL, USA
- Future Calls
- January 22, 2019 International Commission Conference Call
- March 19, 2019 International Commission Conference Call
ACPE offers consultation in a broad range of areas related to quality assurance and advancement of pharmacy education, including:
- Professional degree programs in pharmacy
- Continuing pharmacy education/continuing professional development
- In-service training
- QA systems/development of standards
ACPE offers and conducts training and workshops on topics such as preparation of self-studies, evaluator training, assessment, curricular development, continuing professional development, and standards development. Training programs may also be customized to meet the needs of global stakeholders.
To view a list of all programs outside of the United States that have been granted Certification Status by ACPE, please click one of the following buttons.
ACPE 也参加了很多国际活动、项目和方案。参见 ISP 合作。
ACPE 致力于推动在药学教育质量保证方面相关各组织和机构间的信息交流。在过去的几年中，ACPE 的工作人员积极参与了国际药学联合会（FIP）发起的药学教育质量保证的国际论坛。ACPE 的工作人员已经参加了数次论坛会议。
ACEP 的使命是确保和推进药学教育。虽然其主要焦点和大多数活动和努力始终在美国进行，ACPE 相信为完成其使命，它应参与到其边界之外的事物中。ACPE 承认它可以对其他国家的经验和方案做出贡献，并从中学习。ACPE 也认知到在药学行业内，在一般教育领域内以及在药学教育的质量保证和质量提升的具体领域监控和影响全球趋势和发展中，所获得的利益。
在美国使用的认证体系可能也与其他地区的质量保证方法不同。ACPE 是独立的自主机构，而在其他许多国家，质量保证是由政府机构、专业机构或者监管机构负责的。然而，本标准中包含的框架以及大多数或者所有核心原则应适用于大多数环境，如果为符合本地需求和环境加以修改，ACPE 标准也许可以作为制定特定国家标准的基础。
ACPE 的 ISP 已经制订了国际质量标准，并提供了美国及其属地之外的药学专业学位课程认证。
To submit a request for information, submit the form below: