ACPE 的国际服务计划为世界各地寻求提升和確保药学教育质量发展指导的利益相关者，提供咨询、培训和专业学位课程认证及预认证。ISP 的专业知识、全球视角、人力资源和正式程序，能支持世界各地的利益相关者在其各自国家推进药学教育和提高质量。ISP 成立于 2011 年 1 月。
- Professor of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics and Director of Research at Sullivan University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences; Member of the Board of Trustees at Talal Abu-Ghazaleh University College for Innovation
Louisville, Kentucky, USA (Chair)
- President of Pharm Consult NV, LLC
Reno, Nevada, USA (Vice Chair/Chair-Elect)
- Professor of Clinical Pharmacy and President, Taif University
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Pro Chancellor of JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research, Mysuru
- Associate Dean for Clinical Services and Practice Transformation, University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice and Sciences, and Director, International Programs and Residency Programs, University of Arizona, College of Pharmacy
Tucson, Arizona, USA
- Professor and Vice Chancellor for Quality and Global Engagement, Dean, College of Pharmacy, Gulf Medical University, UAE, and Professor of Pharmacognosy, Faculty of Pharmacy, Suez Canal University, Egypt
- Dean and Professor, University of Iowa, College of Pharmacy
Iowa City, Iowa, USA
- Professor and Director, Online Certificate and Masters Programs in Pharmacy Leadership, University of Cincinnati, James L. Winkle College of Pharmacy
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Director, HTA Center, ZTE Foundation
ISP Advisory Group (ISPAG): 2020 – 2021 Term
Ola Ghaleb Al Ahdab, PhDAbu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Abdullah M. Alhammad, PharmD, BCPSRiyadh, Saudi Arabia
Lilian Azzopardi, BPharm (Hons), MPhil, PhD, MRPharmS, FFIPMsida, Malta
Leida Barrios, MScPanama City, Panama
Tina Penick Brock, RPh, MS, EdDMelbourne, Victoria, Australia
Rula M. Darwish, PhDAmman, Jordan
Rümeysa Demirdamar, PhDLefke, Northern Cyprus
Nettie Dzabala, MSc PharmBlantyre, Malawi
Manohar D. Karvekar, PhD, MPharmBangalore, India
Sherief Khalifa, PhDAjman, United Arab Emirates
Rosalyn Cain King, BS, PharmD, MPH, RPh, FNPhASilver Spring, Maryland, USA
Beom-Jin Lee, PhDYeongtong-Gu, Suwon, South Korea
Silvana Nair Leite, PhDFlorianópolis, Santa Catarina, Brazil
Arijana Meštrovic, MPharm, DrScZagreb, Croatia
Imelda G. Peña, RPh, DrPHManila, Philippines
Antonio Sánchez Pozo, PhDGranada, Spain
Mohamad Rahal, PhDBeirut, Lebanon
P.T. Thomas, BPharm, MS, PhDPetaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Daisy Volmer, PhDTartu, Estonia
Certification of Professional Degree Programs
ACPE ISP Quality Criteria may be voluntarily adopted by degree programs in pharmacy outside of the United States.
Certification Quality Criteria
International Quality Criteria for Certification of Professional Degree Programs in Pharmacy
Adopted: June 23, 2016; Released: July 1, 2016
Policies and Procedures
The ACPE Board has adopted policies and procedures that apply to the Certification and Precertification of professional degree programs in pharmacy that are based outside the United States of America (USA) and its territories; namely, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, and the Virgin Islands.
Application for Certification:
ACPE accepts applications for Certification for programs that are a minimum of four academic years in length.
A summary of the steps in the application process and associated documentation, forms, flowcharts, and timelines are available for download.
Forms and Templates
- Summary of Certification Application Steps and Required Documentation
*Confirm with ACPE whether country-specific requirements are met. For schools located in Saudi Arabia, email Silvi Kastrati, for further information and additional guidance.
Deadlines for Submission of Application for Certification*
Application for Precertification:
ACPE staff is currently working on drafting a summary of the steps in the application process and associated documentation, forms, flowcharts, and timelines. The website will be updated once the documents are internally finalized.
Please e-mail us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with any questions or inquiries.
- Interim Report Template (June 2017)
The fee structure for ACPE international services and related resources are available below.
World Bank Data – Country Classifications (latest data published June 2019)
For Estimated Total Fees for First Seven Years of Certification:
For Estimated Fees for Future Years:
ACPE has a rich history of engagements and promoting information exchange internationally among organizations and agencies involved in the quality assurance of pharmacy education.
In addition, ACPE was contracted by MSH to develop a report on quality assurance of continuing education and continuing professional development. The report was entitled “Continuing Pharmaceutical Education: Guide to Establishing Quality Assured and Accredited Programs.”
Hosting International Visitors
ACPE has hosted visitors from around the world, and has provided assistance to many countries in their efforts to establish or develop their own quality assurance systems for pharmacy education. If you are interested in visiting ACPE, please e-mail ISP Director, Mike Rouse, at email@example.com
- Future Meetings and Presentations
- November 2020 International Commission Meeting: November 8-10, 2020 in Chicago, IL, USA
- May 2021 International Commission Meeting: May 16-18, 2021 in Chicago, IL, USA
- Future Calls
- International Commission Conference Call: None scheduled at this time.
- ISP Webinars
- ISP Informational Webinar: None scheduled at this time.
ACPE offers consultation in a broad range of areas related to quality assurance and advancement of pharmacy education, including:
- Professional degree programs in pharmacy
- Continuing pharmacy education/continuing professional development
- In-service training
- QA systems/development of standards
ACPE offers and conducts training and workshops on topics such as preparation of self-studies, evaluator training, assessment, curricular development, continuing professional development, and standards development. Training programs may also be customized to meet the needs of global stakeholders.
The SMART Pharmacist Program is a sustainable, evidence-based educational initiative, designed for national professional institutions, associations, and chambers to foster changes in the pharmacy profession. To learn more, visit the SMART Pharmacist Program website: www.smartpharmacistprogram.org
Partners of the SMART Pharmacist Program: In this very unusual and unpredictable time of pandemic, we would like to connect with all of you, in different countries, all over the World and express our support.
We would also like to recognize and thank our SMART Pharmacists who are serving patients at the front line. We have prepared a short video message that we would like to ask you to forward to all of them to keep the motivation and sustainability of the Program.
Arijana Mestrovic and Mike Rouse
To view a list of all programs outside of the United States that have been granted Certification Status by ACPE, please click one of the following buttons.
ACPE 也参加了很多国际活动、项目和方案。参见 ISP 合作。
ACPE 致力于推动在药学教育质量保证方面相关各组织和机构间的信息交流。在过去的几年中，ACPE 的工作人员积极参与了国际药学联合会（FIP）发起的药学教育质量保证的国际论坛。ACPE 的工作人员已经参加了数次论坛会议。
ACEP 的使命是确保和推进药学教育。虽然其主要焦点和大多数活动和努力始终在美国进行，ACPE 相信为完成其使命，它应参与到其边界之外的事物中。ACPE 承认它可以对其他国家的经验和方案做出贡献，并从中学习。ACPE 也认知到在药学行业内，在一般教育领域内以及在药学教育的质量保证和质量提升的具体领域监控和影响全球趋势和发展中，所获得的利益。
在美国使用的认证体系可能也与其他地区的质量保证方法不同。ACPE 是独立的自主机构，而在其他许多国家，质量保证是由政府机构、专业机构或者监管机构负责的。然而，本标准中包含的框架以及大多数或者所有核心原则应适用于大多数环境，如果为符合本地需求和环境加以修改，ACPE 标准也许可以作为制定特定国家标准的基础。
ACPE 的 ISP 已经制订了国际质量标准，并提供了美国及其属地之外的药学专业学位课程认证。
To submit a request for information, submit the form below: