What is P.L.A.N?
The Pharmacists’ Learning Assistance Network (P.L.A.N.®) is a continuing pharmacy education information service provided to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians through Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
P.L.A.N.® allows you to find continuing education activities by:
- Selecting your profession (pharmacist or pharmacy technician)
- Selecting the type of activity (knowledge, application or certificate program) you want to attend
- Choosing your activity format (home, study or live)
- Choosing your topic designator
- Selecting activity dates and/or locations to suit your schedule
- Identifying continuing education activities from a specific organization
When searching for CE using P.L.A.N., the results that populate will be from ACPE Accredited Providers. If you would like to take a course that is listed, you will reach out to the provider directly.
You can access the P.L.A.N. tool HERE