Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
Effective Date: 01/01/2021
Please note that we may update these Terms from time to time and we ask that our visitors periodically review this page to ensure familiarity with the most current version of these Terms. The most current version of these Terms will be posted on this page. If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices, you can contact us at email@example.com.
For the sections of our site that has the functionality for you to create an account (https://webinars.acpe-accredit.org). You must not share your account log-in or password with any third party. It is your responsibility to maintain the security of your log-in information. All payments authorized through your account are your sole responsibility.
Children Under the Age of Thirteen
Our Site is not intended for children or minors under the age of thirteen years without the permission of a parent or guardian. If you believe that a child has submitted Personal Information on or through our Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us using the information provided below so that we can take appropriate action.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- For exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with these Terms;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate ACPE, an ACPE employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- To transmit any sexually explicit material; and
- To engage in any other conduct, including discrimination or harassment, that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm ACPE or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site;
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by ACPE, its licensors, artists, or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes; and
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Site;
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text;
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site; and
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any services or materials available through the Site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Site will stop immediately and you must, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the Site or any content on the Site is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by ACPE. Any use of the Site not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
All content including images, text documents, audio, video, and interactive media published on the Site is for noncommercial, educational, journalistic, and/or personal use only. Any commercial use or republication is strictly prohibited. Copying, redistribution, or exploitation for personal or corporate gain is not permitted.
If ACPE believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated these Terms, ACPE reserves the right to immediately terminate your access to the Site, in addition to any other remedies available at law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient protection to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ACPE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ACPE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER ACPE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ACPE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, ACPE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF ACPE AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ACPE, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site, any use of the Site’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms, or your use of any information obtained from the Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All matters relating to the Site and these Terms, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Illinois without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms or the Site shall be instituted exclusively in the state and federal courts in Cook County, Illinois. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
For more information or questions, please contact us at:
Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education
190 S. LaSalle Street
Chicago, Illinois 60603-3499
Phone: (312) 664-3575
Contact Us Form: https://www.acpe-accredit.org/contact/