ACPE is the national agency for accreditation in pharmacy education in the United States and U.S. territories. ACPE sets standards for assuring and advancing quality in the education and continuing education of pharmacists to prepare them for the delivery of pharmacist-provided patient care. ACPE’s work extends collaboratively to include pharmacy technician education programs and reaches around the world through the quality certification of programs outside of the United States and territories.
ACPE communicates with stakeholders through a variety of media and venues. Recent proceedings, reports, newsletters, press releases, presentations, and webinars are available for public access:
ACPE Report of Proceedings and Annual Report – Board of Directors
Proceedings of ACPE Board of Directors Meetings are published twice a year within 30 days of the end of each meeting. Board meetings are held in January and June each year.
ACPE Update Newsletter
CPE Provider e-Update
The CPE Provider e-update is an electronic newsletter with news and updates from the ACPE staff and CPE Commission for accredited CPE providers.
ACPE ISP Newsletter
The ACPE International Services Program Newsletter is published twice a year to communicate updates and information about ISP activities, programs and leaders with stakeholders around the world who share an interest in assuring quality in pharmacy education globally.
ACPE Staff and Board Presentations at Professional Association Meetings
- ACPE Organizational Update Presentation 2023, AACP Interim Meeting
- ACPE Update Presentation 2022 ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting
- ACPE Update Presentation 2022 AACP Interim Meeting
- ACPE Update and Open Hearing on Standards Revision Presentation 2021 AACP Annual Meeting
- ACPE Update Presentation 2021 AACP Interim Meeting
- ACPE Update Presentation 2020 ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting
- ACPE Update Presentation 2020 AACP Interim Meeting